At Ford Hospital, Patna, we take every step to ensure the good health of corporate Bihar, which not only results in steady economic growth but also contributes to the social framework of the Bihar.
This leading position is the reflection of the international quality service, cutting-edge technology, latest infrastructure and heartfelt hospitality that we provide.
No wonder the leading corporate houses experience that peace of mind after entrusting the healthcare responsibilities of their employees with us.
The Corporate Helpdesk located at the Ground Floor of the daycare Centre takes care of all your requirements – right from the time you walk in till the time of discharge
A plush waiting lounge makes you feel comfortable while we take care of your admission procedure. For emergency admission, necessary arrangements are made even before the patient is wheeled in. Coordinating between various departments, liasoning with the medical team, following up with insurance, scheduling the followup appointments – the Desk takes care of all.
We offer :
- Ambulance pick-up from major locations
- Credit facility in case of hospitalization
- Healthcare educational programmes in the Corporate organization
- Continuous Medical Education(CME) in industrial corporate hospitals
- Health awareness programmes
- Lifestyle Management programmes
- Occupational Health Hazard management
Admission Procedure for Corporate/PSU Clients
- For admission of any corporate/PSU clients, they need to submit their company’s credit letter to the hospital on the date of admission.
- For any unavoidable situations or in case of emergency admissions if there is a failure, the credit letter has to be submitted within 24 hrs of admission.
- In case of any failure against submission of the company’s credit letter even after 24 hrs, the patient will be deemed as a cash patient and an initial deposit is to made. The same would be refunded ( at the time of discharge) against the submission of the company’s credit letter.
- Patients opting for a room/bed category higher than the entitled category are required to pay the difference in charges arising thereafter.
- Charges of investigations, operation theater charges and the doctor’s fees are subject to change in accordance with the particular room category chosen.
- For further information, request to kindly get in touch or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the patient is unable to produce the authorization letter, an advance amount is needed to be deposited. Patients referred through medical insurance agencies/ TPAs, are requested to contact TPA Desk at Admissions on Ground floor of our Hospital.
The Counselors/Billing Executive will inform you about:
- Documents required for claiming medical insurance.
- Hospital policies regarding advance deposits and reimbursements.
- Type of health insurance available and the necessary terms and conditions.
- As a corporate patient, you are requested to submit essential documents in order to avail of the relevant facilities and discounts.
- For further information, please feel free to Contact Us.