We understand that urological diseases can have a big impact on one's comfort and confidence during normal life, social events and intimate moments. Ford Hospital uses the latest diagnostic and therapeutic technologies to treat diseases affecting the urinary system.
Laparoscopic UrologyVarious congenital and acquired urological diseases are managed comfortably with laparoscopic techniques. Procedure is performed through few small punctures in the abdominal wall. It causes the least discomfort, reduces the risks of hernias, and has better cosmetics outcome.
- Lap. Varicocelectomy
- Lap. Nephrectomy/ Radical Nephrectomy
- Lap. Pyeloplasty
- Lap. Orchidopexy
- Lap. Radical Prostatectomy
- Lap. Adrenalectomy
- Lap. Renal cyst decortication
- Lap. Ureteric reimplantation
Urinary incontinence is a debilitating and emotionally traumatising condition. Fortunately in the recent years there has been rapid strides in its management. The services we provide are-
- Artificial Sphincter Placement (AMS 800)
- TVT (Tension free Vaginal Tape)
Urinary stone management
We offer PCNL, Mini-Perc, tube-less PCNL for the removal of stone in the urinary system. With these techniques, renal stones are removed through a small 1 cm sized hole in the back and the patient can be discharged within 4 days. All sizes of stones, including ones that cannot be broken by lithotripsy can be handled by these methods.
Other urology services
- Management of erectile dysfunction with medicines and penile prosthesis
- Urological cancer treatment
- Reconstructive urology
- Male infertility management